Congratulations – you’ve got a dog. That makes you officially more likely to be active, sociable, healthier, happier and less stressed. Fabulous, right?
Absolutely. But even dog-loving obsessives like us have to acknowledge that a few little glitches and frustrations can creep into that perfect world.
- When your dog is having way too much fun to come back when you call
- When your dog is so keen to explore that he pulls on the lead like a traction engine
- When your dog steals your stuff
- When your dog insists on barking at the neighbours or trying to hug everyone he meets
- When the local dog-friendly pub or café becomes distinctly less dog friendly when yours arrives
- When you find yourself perpetually apologising because he lunges and snarks at every dog he meets
This is where we come in. We’re big believers in the joy that life with a sociable dog brings. That’s why we’ve developed practical, positive, reward-based techniques and smart training plans that fit into everyday life to help you banish the frustrations and get on with the good stuff.